REGISTRATION and AGM – Monday 4th September 2017 at the Baptist Church. Saffron Walden.
Doors open for Registration at 1.00pm and the AGM starts at 2.30pm. An opportunity to renew your membership and sign up to classes and activities. Refreshments available.
Annual Accounts 2016-2017 up to 31st July 2017 – Unadopted
- Chairman’s welcome
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the previous AGM ( Unapproved copy available on Saffron Walden U3A Website)
- Chairman’s report for the year ended 31 July 2017
- Treasurer’s report for the year ended 31 July 2017 and Adoption of Accounts
- Appointment of the Independent Examiner of Accounts
- Election of the Committee for 2017-2018
- Under the terms of the Constitution, all the members of the Executive Committee, including those serving as Officers, will retire at the Annual General Meeting.
- Non-officer members of the Executive Committee have a one-year term of office and may serve not more than three terms.
- Officers other than the Treasurer have a one-year term of office and may serve not more than three terms in a particular Officer role.
Only current members are entitled to attend, vote and speak at the Meeting.
Membership renewal forms will be posted to all members in August and will also be available at Registration before the AGM and can be downloaded below.
Our annual Membership Fee for 2017-2018 will be £10 payable from September 2017. (A lower fee of £5 is payable for the summer term after Easter).
Click here to print an application form – please note that there are two pages to this form, one is for the Data Protection Act (DPA), and your application cannot be accepted unless this is completed and signed – which you can complete and send to the Membership Secretary.
We are registered with HM Revenue & Customs for Gift Aid. Members are encouraged to sign a Gift Aid form, if they are tax-payers, so we may reclaim tax on your subscriptions, to improve our finances for the benefit of us all.