Battle Ditches SW by Martin Hugall
- National u3a website – www.u3a.org.uk/ (You may wish to register and/or login to Members site for more member-related information. See also the u3a Website helpsheet
- Links to neighbouring u3as:
– Bishop’s Stortford – http://u3asites.org.uk/code/u3asite.php?site=395
– Haverhill – https://www.haverhillu3a.com/
– Melbourn – https://u3asites.org.uk/melbourn
– Stansted – https://u3asites.org.uk/stansted/home
– Thorley – https://u3asites.org.uk/thorley
- Click here to find a u3a in the UK
Some additional benefits from belonging to the u3a
- You will receive a copy of our UPDATE Magazine for members two times a year in Spring and Autumn – posted to you and also available on this website – see our Publications page. Members also receive “Third Age Matters” 5 times a year from our parent organisation, Third Age Trust.
- The Cambridge University Bookshop at 1-2 Trinity Street, Cambridge CB2 1SZ offers a 20% discount to all u3a members. They stock CUP titles but their vast range of subjects ensures something for everyone. You can contact them on 01223 333 333, and remember to take your U3A card with you as proof of your membership.
Other Useful Links
- 34sp.com – We are grateful to our web hosting company https://www.34sp.com/ which makes no charge for hosting our website as we are a charity. Do check them out if you want to register a domain name.
- Essex Adult Community Learning – www.aclessex.com/
- Saffron Screen – our not-for-profit independent community cinema –www.saffronscreen.com/category/whatson/
- Saffron Hall – our not-for-profit award-winning 740-seat performance space – www.saffronhall.com/whats-on/
- Walking in England/Essex – www.walkinginengland.co.uk/essex is a website packed with useful information for walkers. With hundreds of walks to download and print, free, it also has books of walks, contact details for all the walking groups in the county and much more.
- 116 Self-Education Sites for Lifelong Learners – Click here to access this resource.